32nd Founding & 17th National Biennial Convention
17th Biennial Convention & 32nd Founding Anniversary
* Convention Registration is FREE for everyone.
* FREE four (4) Continuing Education Units.
* Participants must be a fully registered PAMET-USA member to vote for the National Election.
* For the vote to be counted, voter must attend both days of the convention.
* Please contact your local chapter President for more details.
More details to follow soon.
2020 Awards Nomination is now OPEN
Let us honor deserving chapters and members who have showed outstanding performance and invaluable contributions to our organization. Deadline for nominations is August 28, 2020.
For inquiries, please address them to Mr. Marvin Hernandez, Chair of National Awards Committee.
2020-2022 National Executive Board Nominations is now OPEN
Photo: 2018-2020 National Executive Board induction in Michigan, USA.
2020-2022 National Executive Board nominations is now OPEN.
Nominations will be accepted from July 25 to August 25, 2020.
For inquiries, please address to Ms. Nile Alconcel, Chair of National Election Committee.