32nd Founding & 17th National Biennial Convention
17th Biennial Convention & 32nd Founding Anniversary
* Convention Registration is FREE for everyone.
* FREE four (4) Continuing Education Units.
* Participants must be a fully registered PAMET-USA member to vote for the National Election.
* Only regular members in good standing, fully registered members of the virtual convention and must attend a minimum of 2 hours CE seminars on Friday, 9/25/2020 and a minimum of 2 hours CE seminars on Saturday, 9/26/2020 are eligible to vote.
* Please contact your local chapter President for more details.
* Click this link for the
2020 Awards Nomination is now OPEN
Let us honor deserving chapters and members who have showed outstanding performance and invaluable contributions to our organization. Deadline for nominations is August 28, 2020.
For inquiries, please address them to Mr. Marvin Hernandez, Chair of National Awards Committee.
2020-2022 National Executive Board Nominations has been EXTENDED.
Photo: 2018-2020 National Executive Board induction in Michigan, USA.
The following positions for the 2020-2022 National Executive Board nominations are now OPEN.
- First Vice President
- Second Vice President
- Third Vice President
- Recording Secretary
- Corresponding Secretary
- Assistant Treasurer
- Business Manager
- Five (5) Board of Directors
Nominations will be accepted until September 20, 2020 EST.
For inquiries, please address to Ms. Nile Alconcel, Chair of National Election Committee.